Sunday, November 23, 2008

Go See Penn & Teller

Penn & Teller are not only clever and hilarious, they're also doing more than their share to encourage critical thinking in a world sorely lacking it. Not only that, they're cool guys. The following picture of two very handsome gentlemen is Penn with your gracious blogger after one of their shows:

Please note that I am of normal height. It's Penn who's off to one side of the height curve. I made a point of telling him that I really appreciate everything they do for critical thought, which he said was important to him. (There were a bunch of other people around - I didn't exactly want to yell, "Hey, thanks for being a leading atheist!" You have to use code words like evangelical politicians do.)

Besides their live show, you should also check out Penn and Teller's series on Showtime, Bullsh*t!.

(I have no interest in P&T's success other than wanting to promote fellow atheists and critical thinking in general.)

No comments: