Friday, March 6, 2009

Representative Todd Thomsen Bans Dawkins from Oklahoma!

...or tries. I have an idea...let's start an email campaign to the good Representative. Really! And request that we all get banned from Oklahoma. Kind of like a do-not-call list, but a do-not-visit list, for atheists, evolution-accepters, etc. I'd be proud to be on that list. Does anybody have experience setting up petition sites? For every name that signs up he'd get another email.

I just sent the following:


TO: todd.thomsen@okhouse.gov

FROM: Michael Caton

Subject: Please add my name to OK HR 1014


Dear Representative Thomsen,

I respectfully request that you add my name to House Resolution 1014. Like Richard Dawkins, my published opinions also support evolution and I publicly disrespect views unsupported by evidence. Consequently, I should be banned from Oklahoma as well.

Sincerely,

Michael Caton
Oakland, California

2 comments:

wood95 said...

Awesome! I just cloned your email and sent it to Thomsen in my name.

Michael Caton said...

Excellent. Let's see how many people we can get in on the act.