Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun with LeBron James

On my outdoors and sporty-stuff blog I often post less-than-constructive pieces purely for laughs, and I have to admit I had a lot of laughs writing this one about LeBron James. A lot of the knee-jerk tribalism you see when pro athletes make perfectly rational decisions seems very strange to many atheists, so I figured I would post a link to the LeBron James piece here on my atheist blog. I only hope people get half as much a kick out of reading it as I did from writing it.

Also perhaps non-constructively, I went to the Cleveland paper's website and taunted them and linked back to this post, so hopefully I'll get some entertaining haters. Some of them are pretty intense. At this rate, next year Comedy Central will refuse to let South Park portray LeBron even in a bear suit.

2 comments:

James Tracy said...

Watch out, I am from Cleveland.

Michael Caton said...

I know, I'll have to watch out at the next RationalThought meeting.