Friday, September 17, 2010

Get Your Tickets NOW for Sam Harris October 27!

The RationalThought@UCSD list was warned to get our tickets now so we don't miss out on Sam Harris. I went today and the guy in line behind me got two. The woman at the window didn't have to look up the date because everyone had been asking for them all morning. Remember, this is a free event, as in no money required, no invite to TED needed. Just go get a ticket while they still have them!

More details here.

His TED talk on science and objective right and wrong here.

Here's his new book, the Moral Landscape (coming out 5 October).

2 comments:

Grego said...

I hope you will summarize the talk for us non-locals. Have fun and don't heckle too much!

Michael Caton said...

I'm really looking forward to it. I don't think there will be much heckling of Msr. Harris.