Monday, February 6, 2012

Know a Grad Student who Wants Political Experience?

We don't have nearly enough scientists in government, as various technology and science policy debacles have shown. Three important points if you're interested:

1) You need a PhD or equivalent level degree or an MS degree in an engineering discipline, plus at least three years post-degree experience.

2) Fellows receive a stipend of at least $45,000, plus up to $4,000 in relocation costs.

3) The application deadline is less than a month away, February 29, 2012.

Learn more here. UCSD grad students can get UCSD-specific information here.

No comments: