Saturday, May 12, 2012

Co-Bloggers Wanted - and (Fun) Blackmail

1) You may have noticed a dramatic slowdown in posting. I'm starting my third-year rotations, which basically means the next year will be spent in the hospital, sleeping, and pretending to maintain my own health and sanity. Apparently a decent portion of the San Diego and O.C. secular community is starting to read this blog, and there aren't a lot of other San Diego blogs. I don't want to lose the momentum! So if you're interested in contributing, I'd love to hear from you - email me at mdcblogs@gmail.com.

2) The blackmail part was to get your attention, but it's actually relevant here. Use blackmail to improve your behavior! Have a habit you want to break, and don't trust your future self to report whether you missed the goal? Try aherk.com. Interesting to say the least.

No comments: