Monday, February 17, 2014

Next Sunday Assembly San Diego: Sunday 23 February!

This time Sunday Assembly really is on Sunday (note: different location! See below.) I went to the last one, and even after seeing videos I wasn't sure what to expect, since I hadn't grown up religious. It was a lot of fun and it was great catching up with everyone before and after. All the community, none of the dogma; exactly what I was hoping for. Plus, I really like the T-shirts. More information here.

Details: February 23rd, 2014
11:00 am -1:00 pm


San Diego Woman's Club
2557 3rd Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103



As an aside: I remember when this was my fun little blog for writing long-winded posts about history and theoretical stuff (which I still sometimes do) but now there's stuff going on in San Diego constantly that needs to be plugged. Enough already! Wait, kidding! :)

No comments: